Register now for Users Conference
Spillman’s Annual Users Conference – Maximizing Your Investment
This year’s event will be held September 19-22, 2011 at the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.
An Exciting Training Opportunity
Join us for a week of innovative, high-energy, educational training. Take this opportunity to network with fellow public safety professionals and chat one-on-one with Spillman support, R&D, sales, account representatives, and customer education. Attend classes on the latest in innovative software, and take part in exciting evening events. Class sessions will be available for System Administrators, Dispatch, Records, Mobile, Corrections, Fire/EMS, and Leadership – and new this year, a GIS Track and a Records Administration Certification class.
· Participate in four days of Spillman product training for UNIX and Windows system administration, plus records, dispatch, corrections, mobile, leadership, and GIS.
· Certify as a Spillman Application Administrator, Correction Sentryx Administrator, Dispatch Administrator, or new this year – Records Administrator.
· Receive hands-on Crystal Reports training as well as practical-application.
· Back by popular demand, but made bigger and better, is our second annual SAA game show, this year called, “SAA Feud.” Team up with other SAAs to go head-to-head with another team, or just enjoy watching, learning, and laughing!
· Get off on the right foot with “I’m a New SAA: What Now?”
· See scheduled demonstrations of modules you may not yet own, or request your own personalized demo in Club Spillman.
· See what’s new in products from the Research & Design managers, and hear their perspectives on the evolution of development.
· Network with fellow customers in your state and from around the country.
· Take home priceless information on how to make your job easier using Spillman.
New Classes You Won’t Want to Miss:
· Records Administration Certification
· Build Your Own Web-based Reports
· Comparative Statistics
· GIS Requirements and Tips fo Sentryx Users
· Optimizing your Classic Geobase
· Migrating from Classic Geobase to Sentryx GIS
· Classic Jail Tips & Tricks
· Sentryx Housing & Movement
· Fire Mobile 4.6
· The New Mobile 4.6: Tips & Tricks
· Spillman Touch: A New Mobile Tool for On-the-Go Access
· Mobile Forms Administration
· Development Evolution
· Putting your Data to Work: Your System’s Available Reporting Methods
· Understanding UCR
· N-DEx update from FBI representatives
*Registration fee includes attendance to all sessions Monday-Thursday, breakfasts, snack breaks, and lunches Monday-Thursday, Evening Event (includes dinner), and the closing Awards Banquet (includes dinner).
Registration for the conference begins April 1. Visit My Spillman to register and access the full conference brochure. Get registered and enter a monthly drawing for a $50 VISA gift card.
The Marriott Downtown is the host hotel for this year’s conference. FREE internet is available in each guest room. For your convenience, the hotel is directly across the street from the Salt Palace‘s front entrance. The Spillman conference room rate is $169 per night (tax not included). The Marriott will also be offering a limited number of rooms at a government rate of $95 per night (tax not included). Reservations begins April 1. Qualifications for requesting the government rate will be available on Marriott’s Website.
For general questions, contact Angie Haviland at email@example.com or 1.800.860.8026, ext. 1752.