VENDOR ID: 18703886186
DIR CONTRACT NUMBER: DIR-SDD-1623
Spillman Technologies, Inc. is the leading source of integrated law enforcement and public safety software, providing products, training, support, and services to more than 1,000 agencies and 70,000 public safety professionals in 37 states nationwide. Spillman's reliable and innovative software streamlines information management and reduces the complexity of agency-wide communication, allowing agencies to respond quickly to emergencies and increase interoperability through efficient data sharing.
For more than 30 years, Spillman has set the standard in reliable software solutions for police departments, sheriff's offices, communications centers, fire departments, and correctional facilities nationwide. Spillman specializes in integrated software solutions, including CAD, RMS, Mobile Data & Field Reporting, Mapping & GIS, Crime Analysis & CompStat, JMS, Fire, Data Sharing, and Personnel & Resources.
Spillman's professional services package is unparalleled in the industry, with extensive purchasing, installation, support, education, and project management assistance available to every customer.
- Account and project managers provide agencies with a single Spillman point of contact to coordinate product implementation, assist with special requests, and communicate important information to agencies.
- Technical support is available 24/7 with a live Help Desk and qualified Support Technicians at a toll-free number. Spillman's average support response time is less than one hour.
- Agencies can also submit support requests or view the status of a problem online at their personal My Spillman page.
- Spillman's online Knowledgebase provides agencies with immediate access to technical information, including thousands of manuals, technical notes, reports, and other records.
- Customers receive software enhancements and updates every 12 to 18 months on average, providing them with a continual return on their investment. Eight percent of product enhancements are a result of customer requests. Upgrades are provided at no additional cost and, combined with a site licensing model, ensure that your software continues to serve you as a long-term investment.
- Spillman provides on-site training for new and existing customers, as well as online training that allows users to expand system knowledge through self-paced learning.
How To Order
- Contact Spillman Technologies to request a quote or place a purchase order (made payable to Spillman Technologies). You must reference contract number DIR-SDD-1623 on your purchase order. Please fax your purchase order to 801-902-1210 .
- You may visit Spillman's page on the Go DIRect website for additional information about placing an order.
- For those outside the state of Texas wishing to utilize DIR, please refer to the DIR ICT Co-op Contract Program Overview.
- Spillman Technologies' warranty starts at the time of contract execution and runs for 15 months. The initial 15 months are included in the listed system price at no additional charge.
For additional information on Spillman Technologies or DIR, please contact:
Phone: 855.SPILLMAN, ext. 1736