Agencies upgrade Spillman solutions to enhance law enforcement
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Sept. 12, 2007 – Public safety agencies across the nation looked to Spillman Technologies to enhance data management capabilities.
The Vilas County Sheriff's Office in Wisconsin is one of 60 Spillman customers that upgraded their Spillman software in the second quarter of 2007. The agency will use Spillman's Mobile Communications solutions to help shorten emergency response times and keep officers safe in the field.
In Mohave County, Ariz., the sheriff's office has also adopted Spillman's Mobile solutions to help cover its 13,000-square-mile jurisdiction.
This will save our officers time and allow them to be more efficient in the field,” said the Mohave County Sheriff's Office Administration Manager, Leslie DeSantis. Ultimately, it will save us money because we won't be using so much fuel traveling back and forth from the office.”
Other Spillman customer sales during the second quarter of 2007 include:
• Brownsville Police Department, Texas – Evidence Bar Code and Audit Interfaces, Pin Mapping, Courts Interface, and Alarm Tracking & Billing modules
• Lewis County Communications, Texas – Fire/EMS solutions and Imaging module
• Cottonwood Police Department, Ariz. – Mobile solutions
• Marana Police Department – Mobile solutions
• Casper Police Department, Wyo. – State Link module
• Midvale Police Department, Utah – Mobile solutions and State Link module
• Randolph County Public Safety, N.C. – Mobile solutions
Spillman Technologies provides a full range of software solutions for public safety agencies, including Computer-Aided Dispatch, Records Management, Mobile Communications, Corrections Management, Fire/EMS Management, Resource Management, and Data Sharing. Spillman serves more than 700 agencies across the nation.