Thirty-four agencies purchase Spillman in first quarter
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – June 23, 2010 – Five public safety agencies purchased Spillman Technologies’ software for the first time in the first quarter of 2010, bringing the total number of Spillman customers to more than 800 public safety agencies in 36 states nationwide. Twenty-nine agencies expanded existing Spillman systems.
Spillman’s Jail Management module will allow the Ak-Chin Tribal Police Department in Arizona to efficiently book inmates using a step-by-step booking checklist and determine inmates’ medical and security needs using customizable assessments. The software will also enable the agency to maintain detailed histories of each inmate and flag an inmate record to note a warning or security risk.
In Idaho, the Bonner County Sheriff’s Department will use Spillman’s Mobile Voiceless Dispatch module to receive critical call information, see updated unit and call statuses, and view active CAD calls from vehicle laptops. The agency can also use Spilllman’s Mobile Records module to search for records contained in the agency’s database, as well as state and national databases, without requesting dispatch assistance.
The Lake County Sheriff’s Office in Florida purchased Spillman’s CompStat Dashboard module, allowing command staff to easily identify trends and patterns, view agency statistics, and monitor changes in crime, quality-of-life, and traffic accidents.
Spillman Technologies is a public safety software provider headquartered in Salt Lake City, serving more than 800 police departments, sheriff’s offices, communications centers, fire departments, and correctional facilities nationwide. Spillman specializes in integrated software solutions, including CAD, RMS, Mobile Data & Field Reporting, Mapping & GIS, Crime Analysis & CompStat, JMS, Fire, Data Sharing, and Personnel & Resources.
Spillman Q1 Sales
• Ak-Chin Fire Department, Ariz.
• Kanab Police Department, Utah
• Fredonia Police Department, Ariz.
• Lake County Sheriff’s Office, Fla.
• Okanogan County District Court, Wash.
• Toms River Township Police Department, N.J.
• Bonner County Sheriff’s Department, Idaho
• Pima County Sheriff’s Department, Ariz.
• Ak-Chin Tribal Police Department, Ariz.
• Summit County Sheriff’s Office, Utah
• Island County Communications, Wash.
• Davis County Sheriff’s Department, Utah
• Pitkin County Sheriff’s Office, Colo.
• Pasqua Yaqui Tribe of Arizona, Ariz.
# # #
Contact: Carrie Brown
800.860.8026 x. 1773