50 agencies purchase Spillman or expand system in Q3
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Dec. 20, 2010 – Nine public safety agencies purchased Spillman Technologies’ software for the first time in the third quarter of 2010, bringing the total number of Spillman customers to more than 850 public safety agencies in 36 states nationwide. Fourty-one agencies expanded existing Spillman systems.
In California, the Imperial Police Department will use Spillman’s CompStat Dashboard module to make informed decisions and monitor the day-to-day condition of the agency. The product calculates trends and patterns using information in the Spillman database, then presents the findings in an easy-to-understand format, allowing personnel to view comprehensive agency statistics without running multiple reports.
Spillman’s CAD Mapping module will allow the Quinault Nation’s Taholah Police Department in Washington to see information about areas on an electronic map, including street names, major buildings, landmarks, police districts, and fire/EMS zones. Dispatchers can dispatch a unit directly to a call by dragging the unit symbol over the call symbol on the map, or vice versa.
At the Waldo County Communications Center in Maine, Spillman’s Response Plans module will allow the agency to prepare planned responses to law, fire, or EMS calls, including equipment recommendations and instructions for any type of incident. The agency will also use Spillman’s Premises and HazMat module to record detailed premises information about commercial, public, and residential locations in its jurisdiction.
Spillman Technologies is a public safety software provider headquartered in Salt Lake City, serving more than 850 police departments, sheriff’s offices, communications centers, fire departments, and correctional facilities nationwide. Spillman specializes in integrated software solutions, including CAD, RMS, Mobile Data & Field Reporting, Mapping & GIS, Crime Analysis & CompStat, JMS, Fire, Data Sharing, and Personnel & Resources. For more press releases regarding new Spillman customers, visit www.spillman.com.
· Chehalis Tribal Police Department, Wash.
· Cherokee County 911, N.C.
· Clermont Police Department, Fla.
· Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department, Ill.
· Milford Fire Department, Maine
· Mount Vernon Police Department, Ill.
· Nephi Police Department, Utah
· Newport Police Department, Maine
· Town of Rome Police Department, Wis.
Add-on sales highlights:
· Calexico Police Department, Calif.
· Fremont County Sheriff, Wyo.
· Imperial Police Department, Calif.
· Juab County Sheriff’s Office, Utah
· Mason County Sheriff, Wash.
· Nacogdoches City Police Department, Texas
· Nez Perce Tribal Police Department, Idaho
· Quinault Nation (Taholah Police Department), Wash.
· State of Vermont
· Waldo County Communications Center, Maine