Seven agencies purchase Spillman, 43 expand systems in Q2
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – July 27, 2011 – Seven public safety agencies purchased software from Spillman Technologies for the first time during the second quarter of 2011, bringing the total number of Spillman customers to more than 900 public safety agencies in 35 states nationwide. 43 agencies expanded existing Spillman systems.
In Colorado, the Routt County Sheriff’s Department will use Spillman software to share data with Routt County Communications and the Steamboat Springs Police Department. The sheriff’s department can use Spillman’s jail management software to quickly access jail statistics and efficiently process inmates using the software’s step-by-step booking features. With Spillman’s CompStat Dashboard module, personnel will be able to view crime data in an easy-to-analyze format, allowing them to spot crime trends and monitor changes without running multiple reports.
Utah’s Blanding Police Department and Monticello Police Department will be using a Spillman system hosted by the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office. Using Spillman’s Mobile software, Blanding and Monticello field officers will be able to search for data from their laptop computers and view call information as it is received by dispatchers. The agencies can use Spillman’s Mobile State and National Queries module to search local, state, and national databases simultaneously for name, vehicle, property, weapon, and wanted person records and images.
The Maricopa Police Department in Arizona added Spillman’s Mobile Driver License Scanning module to its existing Spillman system, giving officers the ability to gather information and populate records by scanning a driver license. After a license is scanned, the driver’s name, date of birth, address, and more are automatically populated in the Mobile search screen. Officers can use the data to pre-fill electronic field reports and instantly query the Maricopa database, as well as state and national databases, for more information.
• Asheboro Fire Department, N.C.
• Blanding Police Department, Utah
• Enumclaw Police Department, Wash.
• Monticello Police Department, Utah
• Routt County Communications, Colo.
• Routt County Sheriff’s Department, Colo.
• Steamboat Springs Police Department, Colo.
Add-on sales highlights:
• Jackson County Sheriff’s Office, Wis.
• Lewiston Police Department, Idaho
• Maricopa Police Department, Ariz.
• Mesquite Police Department, Nev.
• Port of Houston Authority, Texas
• Randolph County Public Safety, N.C.
• San Juan County Sheriff’s Office, Utah
• Shawano County Sheriff’s Office, Wis.
• Sheboygan County Sheriff’s Department, Wis.
• Skagit County Data Processing, Wash.