Ten agencies purchase Spillman, 40 expand systems in Q3
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Nov. 15, 2011 – Ten public safety agencies purchased software from Spillman Technologies for the first time during the third quarter of 2011, bringing the total number of Spillman customers to more than 950 public safety agencies in 35 states nationwide. In addition to the new agencies, forty agencies expanded their existing Spillman systems.
In Alabama, the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office can use Spillman to analyze crime trends and patterns. Using the CompStat Dashboard module, agencies can calculate and monitor changes in crime, quality-of-life factors, and traffic accidents. Spillman’s Pin Mapping module will allow the sheriff’s office to strategically develop methods for reducing crime by plotting incidents on a pin map. The agency can also use Spillman InSight to share law enforcement data with other Spillman and non-Spillman agencies.
Officers at the Plainsboro Police Department in New Jersey can use Spillman’s Mobile solution to access critical information from their laptop computers. With Spillman’s Mobile Driver License Scanning module, officers can quickly scan a license and automatically query local, state, and national databases for information about the driver. The Mobile Premises & HazMat module allows officers to retrieve information about a location, including chemicals stored on site and their reactivity dangers.
The E-Com dispatch center in Illinois adopted Spillman’s Fire Mobile solution, which will be used by six fire departments in the community. Using Spillman’s Fire Mobile AVL Mapping module, firefighters will be able to view the location of calls and responding units from a single screen. The agencies can also use Spillman’s Fire Mobile CAD module to access additional information about a call, including contacts, occupancy information, address information, and dispatch comments.
Spillman Technologies is a public safety software provider headquartered in Salt Lake City, serving more than 950 police departments, sheriff’s offices, communications centers, fire departments, and correctional facilities nationwide. Spillman specializes in integrated software solutions, including Computer Aided Dispatch, Records Management Systems, Mobile Data & Field Reporting, Mapping & GIS, Crime Analysis & CompStat, Jail Management Systems, Fire, Data Sharing, and Personnel & Resources. For more information about Spillman, visit www.spillman.com.
• Bicknell Police Department, Ind.
• Cowley County 911, Kan.
• Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Ala.
• Daviess County Sheriff’s Department, Ind.
• Fayetteville Police Department, Ga.
• Northern Arapaho Tribe, Wyo.
• Plainfield Police Department, Wis.
• Plainsboro Police Department, N.J.
• Steamboat Springs Fire Department, Colo.
• Wild Rose Police Department, Wis.
Add-on sales highlights:
• Baldwin Park Police Department, Calif.
• E-Com, Ill.
• Fort Wayne Police Department, Ind.
• Floyd County Sheriff’s Office, Ind.
• Johnson County Public Safety Data and Communications Consortium Board, Ind.
• Murray Police Department, Utah
• Osceola County Sheriff’s Office, Fla.
• Sublette County Sheriff’s Office, Wyo.
• VECC, Utah
• Waukesha County Government, Wis.